Forrest is a NAPA AutoCare Center, so we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
If you are going on vacay soon, a General Auto Maintenance check is in order!
These preventative services are in order: A Tune Up, Brake Check Services, Tire inspection, Oil and Filter change with all fluids topped off and air filters replaced, Battery Check, Windshield wiper and fluid check and last but not least have an Air Conditioning & Heating Check.
AAA and Forrest recommend keeping a well-stocked emergency kit in your vehicle. Include a flashlight and extra fresh batteries, first-aid supplies, drinking water, non-perishable snacks for people and pets, car battery booster cables, emergency flares or reflectors, a rain poncho, a basic tool kit, duct tape, gloves and shop rags or paper towels.
Since temperatures will be in the 90s this weekend, it’s time to get your Air Conditioning system checked by Forrest Automotive!
Why let Forrest do an Air Conditioning system check?
- A/C systems may break eventually with usage
- Hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced cooling capabilities
- Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance
Your air conditioning system may be having issues if it:
- Blows only slightly cooler air compared to the outside air
- Blows air that smells damp, musty or moldy
- Blows warm air
- Only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Has low airflow even at the highest fan setting
Call us at 240-237-8161 or visit our shop at 22352 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653!
Planning for your upcoming road trips and vacations this season? Let Forrest Automotive Group help ensure that your automobile is ready! Some of the many auto repair services that we offer include tire services:
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Rotation
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Replacement
- Sales & Installations
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- And Other Specialized Care
Stop by our location at 22352 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653 or give us a call at 240-237-8161!
Like most Spring seasons in the Southern Maryland area, we usually don’t have much of one and go right into the hot and humid summer weather. One of the many auto repair services that we offer our clients is air conditioning and cooling! Our trained air conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioner, all A/C lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear. Call Forrest Automotive at 240-237-8161 or visit our shop at 22352 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653!
We are a certified NAPA AutoCare and Federated Car Care Center. The automotive repairs that we offer include these electrical services:
- Advanced Electrical Diagnostics
- Light Repair & Bulb Replacement
- Starter Repair & Replacement
- Windshield Wiper
- Power Lock
- Power Antenna
- Power Steering
- Power Window
- Power Accessory Repair
These issues are diagnosed utilizing our electronic system analysis with software programming. If you suspect electrical issues or other maintenance concerns about your car, contact Forrest Automotive Group at (240) 237-8161 or visit us at 22352 Three Notch Rd Lexington Park, MD 20653!
Forrest Automotive offers the following BG Automotive Maintenance Services:
- BG Fuel System Service
- BG Drive Line Service
- BG Diesel Injection Service
- BG Power Steering Service
- BG Engine Performance Service
- BG Brake Service
- BG Transmission Service
- BG Climate Control Service
- BG Cooling System Service
- BG Battery Service
For your auto repair and maintenance needs, visit our location at 22352 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653! For more information, call us at 240-237-8161.
Is your vehicle’s heating system prepared for the Winter season? One of the many auto repair services that we provide includes A/C and heating repairs! Did you know that we are a certified NAPA AutoCare and Federated Car Care Center? We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and maintain the highest standards of service. For your needed auto repair or maintenance, visit Forrest Automotive Group at 22352 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD or give us a call at 240-237-8161!