Since temperatures will be in the 90s this weekend, it’s time to get your Air Conditioning system checked by Forrest Automotive!
Why let Forrest do an Air Conditioning system check?
- A/C systems may break eventually with usage
- Hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced cooling capabilities
- Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance
Your air conditioning system may be having issues if it:
- Blows only slightly cooler air compared to the outside air
- Blows air that smells damp, musty or moldy
- Blows warm air
- Only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Has low airflow even at the highest fan setting
Call us at 240-237-8161 or visit our shop at 22352 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653!