Forrest Automotive Service Center is growing and is looking to add a new member to our Automotive Service Team. We service all makes and models.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Responsibilities:
* Must be able to diagnosis and repair automotive systems including engines, steering, brake, suspension, transmission, air conditioning, ect.
* Must complete all paperwork associated with repair correctly and timely
* Must be able to complete service and repair assignments efficiently, safely and correctly, to pass the quality inspections set forth by management staff
* Must comply with all company safety policies and procedures
* Must be able to communicate directly with the service writers and managers regarding the status of the service and repair work.
* Must be willing to learn new technical information and techniques
* Must be a team player, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
2+ years automotive technician experience
Must have a working knowledge of ship equipment and tools
Must maintain personal toolbox in good working order
Must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old
Must have clean driving record.