- BG Fuel System Service
- BG Drive Line Service
- BG Diesel Injection Service
- BG Power Steering Service
- BG Engine Performance Service
- BG Brake Service
- BG Transmission Service
- BG Climate Control Service
- BG Cooling System Service
- BG Battery Service
Is your vehicle’s heating system prepared for the Winter season? One of the many auto repair services that we provide includes A/C and heating repairs! Did you know that we are a certified NAPA AutoCare and Federated Car Care Center? We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and maintain the highest standards of service. For your needed auto repair or maintenance, visit Forrest Automotive Group at 22352 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD or give us a call at 240-237-8161!
Need preventative maintenance for your foreign or domestic vehicle? Our maintenance services include: Oil Change, Tune-Up, State Safety Inspections & Emissions, Fluid Services, Maintenance Inspections, Fleet Services, Check Engine Light, among other provisions for your vehicle’s needs. Come by and visit the Forrest Automotive Group shop at 22352 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653 or give us a call at 240-237-8161!
Check out our recent repair work! Forrest Automotive Group is a certified NAPA AutoCare and Federated Car Care Center. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics are highly skilled and equipped to manage all types of auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. To learn more about the auto repair services that we offer, contact us at 240-237-8161!
Did you know that we are an AAA approved shop? AAA Members can receive a 10% labor discount on repairs at our shop. Forrest Automotive is known for its: community reputation, facility appearance, customer service, staff qualifications & training, tools & equipment, scope of services & repairs, and warranty coverage. For your auto repairs and maintenance, call us at 240-237-8161 or visit our shop location!
Forrest Automotive Group can install your 5th wheel trailer or RV in the Southern MD area of Lexington Park in St Marys County. Call or email us today to setup an appointment!!
We offer a variety of auto repair services, including power steering flushes! Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure. For your flushes or other automotive maintenance services, contact Forrest Automotive at 240-237-8161 or visit us at our shop 7:30AM–5:30PM Monday – Friday!
We are your premier certified NAPA Auto Care and Federated Car Care Center! The mechanics at Forrest Automotive Group are ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified and have the skills and experience needed to deliver all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Some of the auto repair services we offer are: A/C and heating, oil and oil filter, power steering flush, fuel/air induction cleanup, and more! Contact us at 240-237-8161!
Forrest Automotive Service Center is growing and is looking to add a new member to our Automotive Service Team. We service all makes and models.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Responsibilities:
* Must be able to diagnosis and repair automotive systems including engines, steering, brake, suspension, transmission, air conditioning, ect.
* Must complete all paperwork associated with repair correctly and timely
* Must be able to complete service and repair assignments efficiently, safely and correctly, to pass the quality inspections set forth by management staff
* Must comply with all company safety policies and procedures
* Must be able to communicate directly with the service writers and managers regarding the status of the service and repair work.
* Must be willing to learn new technical information and techniques
* Must be a team player, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
2+ years automotive technician experience
Must have a working knowledge of ship equipment and tools
Must maintain personal toolbox in good working order
Must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old
Must have clean driving record.